Mold Removal Specialist
Mold can spread in less than 48 Hours. Call SERVPRO of Highlands North Redlands if you suspect you have mold.
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce health effects.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent. If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (909) 425-1115
Mold Removal Specialist
SERVPRO of Highland discovered black mold inside the walls. It had been spreading for a long period of time without the homeowner awareness.
Do you see mold in your home? Do you think you have a mold problem?
Mold can start from a small water leak that goes unnoticed especially if a room has poor ventilation. Mold grows very quickly and spreads sporadically resulting in significant damage. When you see mold, it can be an indicator of a bigger problem. If you suspect you have mold call SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands to come and assess your mold situation.
Is mold dangerous?
Mold is a very scary thing to have in your home because yes it can be dangerous. If mold is left untreated it can work its way into your duct work and cause lasting damages for you and your family.
How long does it Take for mold to grow?
Mold begins to grow as soon as its spores touch damp wood, fabric, drywall etc. and it can spread around the home with in 24 to 48 hours According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). It invades your home and begins to spread one square inch per day. With in 18-21 days, it becomes visible.
Can I get rid of mold?
You can wipe it off with some bleach and water but if you see it growing on drywall, it's usually growing on both sides of the paper coating, so wiping it off the surface doesn't always get rid of the colony. We recommend getting an inspection from SERVPRO of Highland / North Redland's for mold remediation. It's best to get it inspected because you never know how much damage it has done to your home. Mold grows rapidly behind walls where it's hidden. Mold causes damage to walls, wood, beams and even your home structure.
Who to call
SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands is here to help you overcome all your mold issues. At SERVPRO, our team of professionals will locate and address the source of your mold problem. We will remove any mold growth and treat the area to prevent any future mold growth. Call us today at (909) 425-1115 to schedule your free inspection.
Water Damages Left Untreated Created Severe Mold Damage.
Tackling water leaks right away will help you keep your home safe from mold growth.
With our very busy lives it is easy to overlook simple things like small water leaks, mold, or even smells.
I am one of those persons that is so busy every day that I rarely notice anything around the house until it's very visible or too late. Just like this picture, the homeowner just thought it was something like insulation, never gave it any thought until it grew. It turned out to be mold growing inside her walls eek!!
I am going to give you quick tips on what to be looking for to prevent severe mold damage.
- Check underneath all your faucets in your home for small leaks.
- Look underneath your faucets to see if you see signs of past water damage.
- Look at your ceilings and check for brown/black spots, bubbling or chipped paint.
A slow leak can cause serious damage if left unchecked. Like in this picture, for example. The slow leak was from the restroom upstairs. When SERVPRO of Highland/ N. Redlands arrived to inspect the home, we found a mold infestation inside the walls. Our team worked fast to remove all the mold and get the home back to normal “Like it never even happened.”
If you suspect you have a mold issue, call SERVPRO of Highland N. Redlands right away. Our technicians will inspect your home, locate where the issue is coming from, and fix it.