This Redlands family discovered extensive mold growth in their home, thanks to a leaky washing machine that went undetected for an unknown amount of time. Homes are always at risk for mold infestations, especially if they are living in older buildings that may need repairs.
SERVPRO of Highland/ North Redlands worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so that the home could be restored as quickly and seamlessly as possible. We know that mold infestations can cost a home thousands of dollars; it is always our goal to get you back up and running right away.
If You See Visible Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Highland/ North Redlands for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Highland/ North Redlands specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (909) 425-1115